On Saturday I had the super awesome pleasure of taking an art journaling class with my favorite Julie Fei-Fan Balzer! So clearly I was in a painty artsy mood for today's Pink and Lavender theme.
|ME AND JULIE! YAY!|
Maybe you haven't noticed the typo yet... I worked on this page for 3 hours, looked at it for a day, and photographed it without realizing my typo. And then... editing the photos I realized a big glaring typo HA! I'm still posting it, unedited, to show my brain lapse. ha.
no matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow
The beautiful stamps I used are from Unity Stamp Co "Wild Geranium" and the bird is from the "Dream a Little Bigger" kit.
I stamped the flower image on tissue paper and transferred it onto my journal page. Then I colored the image with my Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper's Big Brush Pens. I added some sparkle with glitter Mod Podge. I finished the page by adding Whipped Spackle through my scripted TCW stencil.
Time for Prizes!!!! I'm doing something a little different for this giveaway. You have up to 5 chances to enter for each blog post! The winner will be chosen on March 23rd so you'll have plenty of time to leave comments throughout the week!
How to enter:
1) Leave a comment on this blog post
2) Subscribe to rwkrafts.com via bloglovin, feedly, rss, email... whatever you'd like. Leave a comment telling me you did!
3) Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Here! Leave a comment telling me you did
4) Follow @rwkrafts on Instagram and leave a comment telling me you did
5) Let's be Facebook friends! Find me at https://www.facebook.com/rachelwkleinman and leave a comment telling me you did!
NOW go visit the other designers!!
Donna Bowman - http://www.donnascraftyplace.com/
Rachel Kleinman - http://www.rwkrafts.com (me!)
Lynn Kopas - http://lynnkopas.blogspot.com/
Kris Lancaster - http://klcardcollection.blogspot.com