These little treat holders are a perfect fit for a "Fun Size" (not so "fun size"?) candy bar. Perfect timing for Halloween treat favors, but also great for everyday gifts and holidays.
I created these little treat holders for the Moxie Fab "Holiday Treat Wrap Challenge." It was a lot of fun to use this new summery DCWV "Freshly Picked" stack to match my holiday vibe
|This stack is available exclusively at Independent Scrapbook Stores!|
materials: DCWV "Freshly Picked", Recollections washi tape, twine, Paper Smooches "Christmas Sampler", StazOn ink "Jet Black".
I also made some more everyday boxes, also with papers from the Freshly Picked stack. I love the deep purple mixed with the minty green... I would have never paired those colors together on my own but it is beautiful!
Just switching out the sentiment gives the boxes a whole new vibe! This sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts "Oh Snap" set.
DCWV "Freshly Picked" stack
one piece cardstock 4.25" x 4.75"
two pieces pattern paper 2.5" x 1.75"
Double sided tape
(1) Start with piece of cardstock measuring 4.25" x 4.75"
(2) Place 4.75" side of cardstock against top of your score board. Score at 2" and 2.75"
(3) Turn cardstock with 4.25" side against top of score board. Score at 0.75" and 3.5"
(4) Trim at the long score marks up until you reach the first horizontal score mark. Do this to all four sides. You should now have four rectangular flaps
(5) Fold inward at all score marks
(6) Cut two pieces of pattern paper size 2.5" x 1.75". Place these on the front and back panels of your box and decorate however you wish
(7) Place double sided tape on each of the four cut rectangle flaps
(8) Fold flaps inward along scorelines until they adhere together. Do this to other side. Then fold front and back panels upward until they adhere to flaps.
(9) Bring the front and back of the box together, punch a small hole, and tie together with twine
Have a beautiful Tuesday :)
<3 Rachel w k