So grab your favorite cuppa and enjoy the hop :)
Before I share my coffee card, I wanted to share my special coffee shop layout. This has only been posted on my Instagram (rwkrafts) and is from our anniversary trip to the Catskills over the summer. This super funky coffee shop called Mama's Boy became our morning (and afternoon) pit stop each day we were there. The coffee mug, tea bag, and beans were all paper pieced and added to my layout. Paper is from Cosmo Cricket.
I've had this sweet Penny Black stamp set for almost a year, but just haven't inked it up yet! Mimi in Paris has the cutest little cafe stamp, so here she is for my hop project! I colored Mimi in traditional French colors with my Copic markers. I added the sentiment from a very old Fiskars coffee stamp set. With the exception of the very tiny red rhinestones, this is a One Layer card!
1) When did you start drinking coffee?
- I absolutely hated coffee until freshman year of college. A Starbucks iced vanilla latte changed my life forever :)
2) What is your favorite brand?
- I love my Starbucks, but also love some of our local coffee shops (Blue State in New Haven is fantastic!). I also love my Target brand k-cups!
3) What is the most amazing coffee you've had?
- Another local shop called Willoughby's once had a seasonal drink called the Mexican Mocha. It was espressoy, chocolatey, and spicy... and it was oh so yummy.
4) If I don't drink my coffee I will....
- Be totally fine. I am so thankful I don't get "coffee headaches"! But I do still drink a cup daily out of habit ;)
Thank you to all the wonderful coordinators of this fun hop! Enjoy your coffee today!